How to Hire a Remote Customer Support Specialist
Learn how to hire a diverse, affordable, and effective customer support team to help your customers and build your brand.
Download the Guide
In this guide
How to find suitable customer support candidates online
A step-by-step remote hiring process
Tips to manage your remote customer care team
Customer support is make-or-break: most people say a poor customer support experience will drive them away from a brand. The customer support specialist is the second most common role to hire from another country, according to our 2021 State of Global Hiring Report.
Why hire remote customer support agents?
A globally distributed team of customer support representatives helps you:
- Reduce your response times
- Ensure around-the-clock support for your customers
- Offer support in local languages for improved customer experience
- Reduce hiring costs
- Gain access to a broader pool of talent
Want to increase customer loyalty and retention? Building a reliable customer support team is a good first step.
Download this free guide to learn about the data-backed power of remote customer support and read about:
- The skill set an excellent customer service rep possesses
- How to find suitable customer support candidates online
- A step-by-step guide to the remote hiring process
- How to manage your new hires in the customer service team effectively