About this course
- Price: Free
- Number of lessons: 31
- Prerequisites: None
- Read time: 1 hour
The Global Hiring Fundamentals HR course
Whether you’re an experienced HR professional at a smaller company or a junior HR professional at an enterprise, this free global HR course will empower you with the knowledge and tools you need to break through the barriers of traditional hiring and hire the best talent, anywhere.
The power of global hiring
Over the past few years, global hiring has proven its strength. Even amid economic uncertainties, organizations are wholeheartedly adopting the global worker model, as they value access to a wider, more cost-effective talent pool.
According to Deel's 2024 State of Global Hiring Report, distributed hiring is continuing to climb and is diversifying beyond tech roles, despite return-to-office measures. Workers are also actively seeking opportunities with global companies, which have been made possible through remote and global workforce solutions.
By taking this HR certification course, you’ll become equipped with the tools and knowledge you need to bring exciting growth opportunities to your company and workforce.
Shuo Wang, Co-founder and CRO, Deel
Why choose this HR course
- Enhance your professional growth: Deel is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities. This course awards 1 PDC credit.
- Deel certification upon completion: Earn a certificate of expertise after completing the training course, showcasing your newfound competencies in global hiring fundamentals.
- Interactive learning: This online training uses a blend of video, infographics, assessments, and text components to keep you engaged throughout your learning journey.
- Actionable takeaways: Get access to free templates, guides, and global hiring resources that you can save and refer to throughout your HR career.
- Deel expertise: Learn from the best in the industry with insights from Deel’s experts and partners.
- Free enrollment: Knowledge should be accessible to all. Enjoy this course without any cost barriers.
This online course provides human resources professionals with foundational training in international HR management.
Welcome to Global Hiring Fundamentals
- How to use this course
Global Hiring Compliance 101
- Introduction to global hiring compliance
- International employment laws
- Worker classification
- Global payroll and tax compliance
- Data privacy compliance
- Permanent Establishment risk
Your Hiring Options
- Introduction to global hiring options
Employer of record
Visa sponsorship and employee relocation
Recruiting Global Talent
- Introduction to recruiting global talent
- How to prepare for global recruiting
- Adapting job descriptions for global candidates
- Hiring for a cultural fit vs. cultural add
- Reducing hiring bias
- How to use AI in global recruitment
Setting a Global Compensation Strategy
- Introduction to global compensation
- Choosing a compensation strategy
- Mistakes to avoid when setting a compensation strategy
Onboarding Global Workers
Introduction to onboarding global workers
Role alignment and performance expectations
Culture and team
Learning, logistics, and compliance
Global Mobility Strategies
- Introduction to global mobility
- Benefits of global mobility
- Key components of a global mobility strategy
Building and Maintaining a Global Team Culture
- Introduction to global team culture
Facilitating cross-border collaboration and communication
Bridging cultural differences
Building a global HR tech stack to manage your team
- Certification exam
Sharpen your global HR skills in just one hour
Take the next step in your career development today and upskill your human resource management expertise with Deel.