Deel AI Terms of Service
Last updated: 11, October 2023
By using Deel AI, you agree to Deel’s Terms of Service, as well as the following additional terms and conditions:
- While we strive to provide accurate information, the responses generated may not always be precise, accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Please verify critical information from reliable sources, including your Deel team.
- Any information provided is not intended to, and shall not, constitute legal, financial, medical, or any other professional advice.
- Do not share sensitive or confidential information.
- We collect and store user interactions to improve the service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information.
- We are not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
- The content generated is protected by intellectual property laws. Do not reproduce, modify, or distribute it without Deel’s express written permission.
- We strive to provide uninterrupted service, but we do not guarantee the service’s availability at all times. We may suspend or terminate the service without prior notice in Deel’s sole discretion.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold Deel harmless from any claims, losses, or liabilities arising out of the use of this service.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time, and we may elect to charge for such access in the future upon providing you with notice. You will need to opt-in to continue using the service and accept modified terms.