Expert-reviewed policy in Google Doc format for easy editing
Annotations providing insight and advice
Tailored components for remote and international workforces
An employee referral bonus program serves as a great incentive for employees to participate actively in the recruiting process and refer qualified candidates to your company. Other than speeding up the hiring process, your current employees can also help raise brand awareness and ensure you get the best talent for your open positions.
Deel has created a free employee referral program policy, with flexible components that you can easily adjust to your organization’s needs.
This policy template will:
- Provide your workers with information about employee referral rewards
- Incentivize your existing employees to promote your brand among their networks
- Improve your compliance footing no matter where you hire
- Help your recruitment team in the talent acquisition process
Use this template for free
Download the Employee Referral Program Policy template for free and customize it to fit your needs.
Employee referral program policy template overview
An employee referral program policy is a document that outlines a company’s guidelines regarding potential candidate referrals by the organization’s current employees.
The policy includes:
- General guidelines regarding employee eligibility
- Referral award description
- Employee referral forms and procedures
- Best practices for employees referring new hires
- Tips on successful employee referral program implementation
How to use this template
This template is a customizable document. You’ll see placeholder text and prompts to guide your policy to reflect your local labor laws and your team’s unique approach to remote work.
We suggest including this policy in your remote workers’ onboarding process to ensure they review and understand all details.