Director, Mobility and Corporate Legal, Deel
Kamylle Mourão Cavalcante
Senior Manager, Global Mobility, Deel
February 21, 2024 11:00 AM ET
Is your company looking to expand its global workforce to the Netherlands? Or perhaps you want to support talented foreign nationals to obtain Netherlands work visas and permits, allowing them to continue to thrive in a country they've grown to love.
Navigating the intricacies of the Dutch immigration system can be a lengthy and complicated process, leading to missed opportunities, delays in job offers, and increased stress for both your employees and the HR department.
That’s where Deel Immigration steps in.
Join us on the 21st of February for our exclusive webinar on work visas in the Netherlands. This session is designed to equip you with everything you need to know to support your employees in obtaining a work visa and residence permit seamlessly.
The session will include:
Visa pathways and eligibility
- Explore two main pathways: Becoming a recognized sponsor with the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) and navigating the visa application process yourself or leveraging professional immigration services
- Uncover the various work visa categories, including the Highly Skilled Migrant Program (HSM), the GVVA, MVV, and other specialized residence permits
The Netherlands immigration process
- Navigate through the steps involved in submitting a successful work permit application, ensuring compliance with Dutch immigration regulations
- Understand the nuances of obtaining a Dutch work permit, such as job market testing, salary requirements, biometrics, and filing procedures at the visa office
Deel's streamlined sponsorship model
- Learn how Deel, as your dedicated employer of record (EOR) sponsor, can expedite the entire process with enhanced transparency, personalized support, and real-time updates
Compliance in onboarding
- Learn the importance of verifying your expat employees' work authorization documents (WAD) post-visa issuance
- Explore how Deel can streamline onboarding with comprehensive services, including background checks, global payroll, benefits administration, and equipment management
We'll also take time to answer all your questions during our live webinar!
Register now to secure your spot.
Will the webinar cover visa exemptions?
Yes. The webinar will explain who is exempt from a visa, depending on the employee’s nationality and the type of work they’ll be doing. For example, visa exemptions are given to:
- Citizens of Europe, the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Self-employed professionals
- Family members of exempt visa holders
- European blue card holders
- New Zealand
- Vatican City
- United Kingdom
- United States (USA)
- South Korea
Will the webinar explain which documentation is required?
Yes. The webinar will explain all of the documentation you need to prepare and have translated into either English, French, German, or Dutch.
Depending on your employee’s nationality, you may need to provide extra documentation.
Navigating Global Payroll: Challenges and Solutions with Deel
There’s a growing demand among global organizations for a new kind of payroll — a solution that cuts through the complexity of multi-country...