Pay your team ahead of the holidays with Early Holiday Pay
Give your team the gift of an early payday this holiday season. At Deel, we’re dedicated to giving every team member an exceptional experience, which means flexible pay when some people need it most.
To make the holiday period as smooth as possible, your team can get paid ahead of the holidays from Tuesday, December 20th. Keep reading for everything you need to know about December cut off dates, country eligibility, and more.
In December, our EOR employee payroll cycle will be a little different to help things run smoothly.
- Your invoice date will be made available early, on December 20th. Your due date will be the same as usual, so you can manage your cash flow.
- The cut off date to submit payroll adjustments such as bonuses, expenses, etc is December 8th. Please remind your team to submit allowances and expenses early for you to approve. Items approved after 8th December will be processed during the next payroll cycle. The cut-off date for new hires has not changed, and is December 15th.
- Employees salary payment will be paid from December 20th. New hires will also be included in Early Holiday Pay if they’re working in an eligible country.
Please note, employees in Serbia, Croatia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Denmark, Turkey, Czech Republic, and Estonia aren’t eligible for early payments due to local regulations.
- Your contractor invoice date will be made available on December 9 for you to pay early.
- Remind your team to submit any work and expenses for you to approve.
- If we receive your invoice payment by December 20, we’ll release the money to your contractors from December 20th. This means you need to pay your invoice with enough lead time to ensure the money reaches us. Otherwise, your team will receive the payment when the money reaches us.
How to opt out:
To opt out of Early Holiday Pay, click here to opt out by Thursday, December 8th, 2022. You can opt-out at an organization level only.
Please note, you won’t have the option to opt out in Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Egypt, Finland, France, Georgia, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vietnam as Early Holiday Pay is a local norm.