Job Offer Letter Template
Help candidates make an informed decision about your job offer by clearly covering all the elements in your offer letter. Get an editable template here.
Download the Guide
- Two editable templates for different positions
- Customizable letter elements
- Tailored components for remote and international teams
Sending the job offer letter is the “make or break” moment in hiring. You’ll either secure your ideal candidate or they’ll reject your offer and move on.
Even if you’ve discussed employment conditions during the interview process, once they see their salary, benefits, work schedule, and other elements in one place, they may feel differently about accepting the offer. The offer letter is your chance to assure them your company is the right place for them to grow professionally, and be excited about them joining the team.
Writing an engaging and effective job offer letter can be challenging, but this template will help you:
- Reduce the likelihood of your offer being rejected
- Improve the candidate experience in your hiring process
- Establish clear expectations and reduce the risk of misunderstandings in the future
Download your offer letter template and get started now.