What's the Deel: July 2022
Do you hear something sizzling? Because things at Deel are looking hot!
Our July issue of What’s the Deel is bringing the heat. This month we’re leveling up with even more updates on top of our exciting product news– spotlighting new perks and partnerships, as well as highlighting resources so your team is getting the most out of Deel’s awesome Knowledge Center.
Make a competitive job offer every time
Get clear visibility over what a potential employee's salary translates to after taxes with our Take-Home Pay Calculator, so you can make a competitive offer.
Officially ISO/IEC 27001 compliant
With our formalized ISO/IEC 27001 compliance, we now comply with the globally-recognized information security standard.
Automate payouts with Expensify
Approve an expense in Expensify and watch as it syncs right to Deel, receipt and reimbursement automatically on the way to your team. Read more here.
- The Global Hiring Toolkit, including a brand new Employee Tax Calculator, can now be accessed directly on Deel in the Apps and Perks tab! Click here
- Add extra protection to your Deel account with our new SSO partners, OneLogin and Microsoft Azure
- Get up to 60% off Avis and Budget car rentals around the world with our exclusive discount
- Get 50% off WeWork All Access for 6 months and work from hundreds of workspaces worldwide. Conditions apply
- Bring your people and tools together with up to 25% off of eligible annual plans at Slack.
- Check out your perks here!